Enloe Medical Center offers physician-directed ostomy care, with each case managed by a board-certified ostomy nurse. Services include:
- Pre-operative ostomy site marking and education
- Ostomy self-care education
- Peristomal skin evaluation and care
- Stomal care, including problem solving for leakage, rash, odor, ulcerations; and stomal equipment fitting and problem solving
- Tube management: Dressing changes, tube changes, sizing and fitting and self-care education. Types of tubes: MIC, nephrostomy, PEG, Mic-Key and empyema tubes
- Educational tools, such as videos and reading materials
Greater Chico Ostomy Association: This nonprofit support and outreach group offers monthly group meetings at Enloe Medical Center's Conference Center. The group provides support for ileostomates, colostomates, urostomates, support persons and family. It serves Butte County and the surrounding counties. Learn more about this support group.
Enloe Ostomy Clinic
1405 Magnolia Ave.
Chico, CA 95926