Prompt Care Clinics
For your urgent care needs
Some medical injuries don't require a visit to the hospital emergency
room. Enloe Medical Center meets your urgent care needs at two Prompt Care
Clinics in Chico, CA.:
888 Lakeside Village Commons, Chico, CA and 560 Cohasset Road, Chico, CA - see hours
Doctors, nurse practitioners & physician assistants
The clinics are staffed and equipped to evaluate and treat medical illnesses and injuries that need punctual attention but are not life threatening, including:
- flu and colds | cuts | sore throats
- earaches | sprains and fractures | back strains
- bronchitis | minor burns
X-ray is available on site at the Enloe Prompt Care Clinic at California Park.
Prescriptions can be filled at the PromptCare Clinic at California Park Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (except on major holidays).
Enloe's Prompt Care Clinics:
- Have shorter wait times than the emergency room
- Accept Medicare/Medi-Cal and most forms of medical insurance
- Offer cash pay service for: Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, TB screenings and simple sports and camp physicals
at California Park
Enloe Outpatient Center | Map
888 Lakeside Village Commons, Chico, CA
Now with extended weekend hours!
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m.* to 7:30 p.m. Weekends & Holidays: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
*Every third Tuesday, Prompt Care at California Park opens at 9 a.m.
Enloe Medical Center Cohasset Campus |
560 Cohasset Road, Chico, CA
New hours: Closed on weekends & holidays
Monday through Friday: 10 a.m.* to 9:30 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: Closed (Options for weekend walk-in medical care)
* PromptCare on Cohasset opens at 11 a.m. on every third Thursday in January, February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December, and every fourth Thursday in April, July and October.
Knowing the best place to go for your care
- Understanding health care facilities. There are many different kinds of health care facilities. Where you go will depend on your needs. This article explains the options.
- When to use the Emergency Department. An emergency means you could die if you don’t get care quickly, or you could be hurt permanently (disabled). People with symptoms such as shortness of breath or chest pain, or the signs of stroke (sudden: loss of balance or coordination, change in vision, weakness of face, arm or leg, difficulty speaking), should call 9-1-1 and seek care immediately at Enloe's Emergency Department in Chico, CA., or the nearest Emergency Room. Get more detail about the best place to go for your situation.
Looking for a primary care doctor?
The Enloe Prompt Care Clinics do not provide ongoing primary care. They are intended for treating patients who temporarily do not have a primary care physician, are unable to reach their doctor, or need urgent care without an appointment.
To find a doctor who specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics or other areas of specialty, call Enloe's Physician Referral Line, at 1-877-ENLOE-MD (1-877-365-6363) or visit www.enloe.org/doctor.
Prompt Care at
Enloe Outpatient Center
888 Lakeside Village Commons, Chico
Prompt Care at
560 Cohasset Road, Chico