Physical Examination and Screening Services
Through Physical Examination and Screening Services, Enloe Occupational Health provides recommendations to employers based on an applicant's ability to perform the essential physical functions of a job.
Enloe is a Certified Preferred Provider for ABILITYUSA.
Physicals and Screening
We support businesses and companies in their application process with the following physical exam and screening services:
- Post-offer exams
- Physical ability testing
- Physicals for the Department of Transportation
- Vision tests
- Pulmonary function and respirator clearance exams
For the convenience of the employer and employee, we offer several services at the workplace.
- Job task analysis to identify the essential physical tasks of a particular job
- Assistance with compliance with OSHA regulated screenings: audiometry and respiratory clearance exams
- Ergonomic analysis and education
Requesting our services
Review and complete the Enloe Occupational Health Request for Services form (Adobe PDF).
Download the Client Services Information Flyer (pdf).
Enloe Occupational Health Center - Physical Examination & Screening
Enloe Outpatient Center - See a map
888 Lakeside Village Commons, Building A, 3rd Floor
Chico, CA 95928
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon
Find a Doctor