Los Molinos Family Health Center
The Los Molinos Family Health Center is a rural health care clinic serving communities of Los Molinos and the surrounding areas. Our Medical Director and Nurse Practitioners provide a full range of health care services, including:
- Management of chronic health problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, lung disease and hepatitis, among others
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Rheumatology specialty care, provided by Dr. Joseph Chiapella, Medical Director
- Anticoagulation therapy
- CHDP (Child Health & Disability Prevention Program) exams
- Physicals for school, sports, DMV, MediCare, and child and adult annual exams
- Vaccinations for children and adults, including flu shots
- Women's health care, including breast exams, pap smears and family planning
- “Every Woman Counts” program, offering free Pap smears and breast exams to qualifying women
Patients are seen by appointment. Walk-in patients are seen as the schedule allows. Spanish translation is provided.
Enloe's Los Molinos Family Health Center
7883 HWY 99, East
Los Molinos, CA 96055
530.384.2372 - Call for an appointment.
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Closed on major holidays.