Enloe Hospice TESTIMONIALS AND MORE
- “…thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the incredible medical and personal care you’ve provided these last months. You not only shared compassion for my wife, but guidance for us in her physical and emotional care. Our family has grown from having the opportunity to care for her at home.”
- “I kept my mother as ‘Mom’ for as long as I could. Thank you for allowing me the ability to make the decisions, for not being judgmental of my choices.”
- “I am so appreciative that I was able to be his friend through his illness and death; I had the comfort of having complete trust in the people who cared for him.”
- “I want to thank all of the friendly faces and voices from Enloe hospice. Your efforts allowed my husband to die where he wanted to and gave me the support, strength and comfort to give him this one last gift. I could not have done this without you.”
- “I cannot tell you how much our family appreciated your sweet ways with my Dad, and your obvious care for all of us in his final days on earth. Your gentleness, patient explanations, and willingness to check on us all added up to make the whole experience an amazingly peaceful one.”
- “The care Mom received while with hospice was special. Your team provides care in a difficult, yet intimate and sacred time. Mom’s journey towards eternity was made easier as everyone provided their own unique part.”
- “How can I even begin to express in mere words what my heart feels about all of you? Your guidance, exceptional care, commitment and patience were more than I expected.”
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” - Anonymous
- “You matter because you are you. You matter to the last moment of your life and we will do all we can not only to help you die peacefully, but also to live until you die.” – Dame Cicely Saunders, Founder of the Hospice Movement
- “Hospice is like a dance; sometimes you lead, sometimes I lead. The important thing is that we are always moving together.” – Enloe Hospice Nurse
Chico News & Review
A two-part story about one family’s experience with Enloe Hospice:
- Part 1: Running the show: Hospice gave Capt. Don, diagnosed with terminal cancer, the freedom to die on his own terms
- Part 2: In good company: Caregiver and hospice nurse shared the emotional wind-down of Capt. Don's life
My brush with death: How eight months with a hospice nurse and patient changed my perspective
1390 East Lassen Ave.
Chico, CA 95926
Toll-fee: 1.800.822.8102 Ask to be transferred to Enloe Hospice
Office hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. A Registered Nurse is available for consultation.
On-call nurse: An on-call nurse is available 24 hours a day for advice, support or a home visit as necessary.