A symbol of Enloe's commitment to the local communities
Enloe Medical Center is the area's Designated Level II Trauma Center and a STEMI Receiving Center. Board-certified emergency physicians, trauma surgeons, cardiologists and allied medical professionals are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency illnesses and injury. Enloe's Emergency Services Department is also designated for emergency pediatric care and includes specialized equipment to treat children. For 27 years, Enloe FlightCare has been saving lives in the area around Chico.
join us in helping to save more lives
Our Take Flight Campaign aims to raise $1 million from the community to bring the next generation of FlightCare equipment into service. Learn how you can make a donation to upgrade our air ambulance technology for patients in our community and make a difference for people in who are seriously ill or injured.
Outfitted with advanced life-support equipment, FlightCare:
- Is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Air Medical Transport.
This accreditation recognizes that the medical transport rotor-wing service provides
highly skilled flight nurse and paramedic teams to care for adult and pediatric patients.
- Is equipped with 12-lead machine, as part of Enloe Medical Center's STEMI Designation, to provide the most timely care for patients suffering from the most urgent heart, life-threatening heart attacks.
- Was one of the first three air medical programs in the country to become fully certified with the Federal Aviation Commission to use night-vision goggles
- Touches the lives of many by responding to emergencies within a 75-mile radius of Enloe, in counties including Butte, Tehama, Glenn, Plumas, Colusa, Sierra, Yuba and parts of Lassen
- Flies at an average speed of 135 miles per hour
- Responds to an average of three calls per day
- Has transported more than 16,000 patients
- Is backed by a full team of emergency and critical care experts
- Is affiliated with the Association of Air Medical Membership Programs (AAMMP), which means members' FlightCare benefits transfer to the sister programs
Contact us by phone (530) 332.6774 or e-mail.