Level II Trauma Center / Emergency Department
Enloe Medical Center is the area's Designated Level II Trauma Center and a STEMI Receiving Center. Board-certified emergency physicians, trauma surgeons, cardiologists and allied medical professionals are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency illnesses and injury. Enloe's Emergency Services Department is also designated for emergency pediatric care and includes specialized equipment to treat children.
Ambulance Service & Membership Programs
Enloe's comprehensive emergency operations include:
- Ground Ambulance Service serving residents of Butte, Glenn and Colusa counties 24 hours a day.
- Ground Ambulance Membership Program offering medically necessary ground ambulance transportation at no cost or reduced cost.
- FlightCare, an air ambulance service providing 24-hour coverage to the rural areas of the far north state.
- FlightCare Membership Program providing rapid transport from a remote location to a medical facility, for pennies a day.
- Because Enloe Medical Center is a STEMI Receiving Center, our ground ambulance services are equipped to save critical time and bring patients directly to the most appropriate hospital to increase chances of survival for heart attack patients in rural areas.
Enloe also offers Care-Line, a service that allows members to press a button worn on the wrist or around the neck in case of a medical problem that leaves them unable to get to a telephone.
For Minor illnesses and Injuries: Prompt Care
For minor injuries and illnesses -- such as the flu, colds, sore throats, ear aches, sprains, fractures, back strains, minor burns and other problems that are not life threatening -- Enloe Medical Center has two walk-in Prompt Care Clinics.
The Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day.