Cancer Education Videos
Colon Cancer and Screening
sTEPHEN PEARCE, md
- How common is colon cancer?
- Are there telltale symptoms and warning signs, or is colorectal cancer only detected by screening?
- What does the screening process entail?
- Does screening really make a difference?
MARK fRITZLER, m.d.
- What are the warning signs and risk factors for prostate cancer?
- How does a prostate screening work?
- What are PSA numbers, and how accurate an indicator are they?
- When and why do you recommend screening?
- What are treatment options and their success rates?
Answering Your Questions
Enloe Cancer Access Line: (530) 332-3808.