Russ Acevedo, FlightCare patient
Help Enloe FlightCare
save more lives in our region.
For 27 years, Enloe FlightCare has been saving lives in a 75-mile radius of Chico. The air ambulance service has transported more than 16,000 patients. Now we need your help to save even more lives.
The Enloe Foundation has committed $1 million to the project and we anticipate proceeds from the sale of our existing helicopter to be $1,500,000. Our goal is to raise the remaining $1 million, necessary to complete the purchase, from generous donors and Enloe supporters in our region. This would allow us to bring the next generation of air ambulance equipment into service.
The advanced EC 130 Eco-Star helicopter features:
- Enhanced operational safety features
- More space for equipment and technology that transmits vital information
- Reduced noise signature level for our patients and neighbors
- Larger cabin space and improved air conditioning for patient care and comfort
Tax deductible gifts are payable to:
Enloe Foundation FlightCare Campaign
249 W. 6th Ave.
Chico, CA 95926
- Read our fast facts on FlightCare, the new helicopter and this campaign.
- Contact the Enloe Foundation at (530) 332-4550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIEW PATIENT TESTIMONIALS
R. Scott Chalmers