Enloe Foundation Scholarship Program
About the Foundation Scholarships
The Enloe Foundation is committed to providing the resources to encourage and develop Enloe Medical Center staff through scholarships. These scholarships support highly qualified people entering the medical field and encourage employees to continue on their educational path. Enloe's goal is to have the most skilled, competent and engaged staff to serve patients with compassionate and quality care every day. The Enloe Foundation offers up 15 scholarships each spring, and we encourage all Enloe employees to apply. The scholarships are made possible by generous donations from community members, employees and volunteers. A committee of Foundation Board of Directors and community members selected the recipients.
Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Enloe Foundation Scholarship Program! Please review the 2013 Scholarship Descriptions and Eligibility Guidelines. In order to apply please print out the 2013 Application and mail or drop-off completed applications to the Enloe Foundation at 249 West Sixth Avenue (Sierra House on the corner of 6th and Arcadian Avenues). Office hours for drop-off are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. A mail slot is available after-hours. Deadline: The deadline to apply is Monday, March 25, 2013 at 4 p.m. Applications that are received but are incomplete will not be considered. Any applications received or post-marked after this date will not be considered. For more information: Please contact Emily Hillskotter by email or by calling (530) 332-4560.
As part of 2012 Caregivers Week recognition, Enloe Foundation will award 14 scholarships totaling $12,500 to the following Enloe employees to support furthering their education:
- Nichole Eisermann: Claudine O. Bell and Helen L. Head Scholarship
- Kristen Bishop: Janis Kay Anderson Scholarship
- Amber Webb and Tracy Weeber: Golf Tournament Scholarship
- Amber Ascherin, Amber Genato and James Pippin: Peggy Steel Nursing Scholarship
- Ashton Averill and Coco Wilburn: Men’s Associates Scholarship
- Terri Bremer, Stephanie Christensen, Dorothy Mraz-Smith and Jeremy Osborne:
Enloe Employee Scholarship
- Anna Coates: Dr. Doug and Zinita Benson Trauma/Emergency Surgery Employee Scholarship
2012 Enloe Foundation Scholarship Program Awards Ceremony