The Mission of Enloe Fit 4 Life is to promote wellness and active living, as well as to serve as a resource for individuals seeking to improve their personal health.
2014 WELLNESS PROGRAM
Fit4Life has teamed up with www.95210.org to launch our 2014 Wellness Program. Log your points daily or weekly.
Details of our 2014 Wellness Program are outlined below.
Track your daily achievements with ease from your personal computer or a smart phone at www.95210.org, or download the app, available in January. Complete and log your tasks each day, week or month, whenever is easiest for you. You could be eligible to win monthly gift cards, prizes and rewards for earned points. Each month, Fit 4 Life will spotlight an activity; see calendar and list below.
- 165 employees are registered on 95210! Awesome!
- Biggest Loser continues through March 31. Our teams have a combined total weight loss of 11.83%. To date:1st place isMatthew Miller with a 6% weight loss, tied for2nd placeare Kevin Parsons and Jennifer Davidson at 5%. Keep up the good work!
- March Lunch n’ Learn: A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP Learn the ambiance of a good night sleep, why it is so important and how to get more quality sleep. To log your 5 points on 95210, email your answer to the question at the end of presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April highlights: Walk with a Doc Saturday, April 5 from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., and Alcohol-Free Weekend Challenge.
Biggest Loser Challenge:
First Task: Sign up on www.95210.org. Access code: Enloe (case sensitive)
Second Task: Log in to MHN website. Fill out the well being assessment. Click her for the instructions. Log your points on www.95210.org. Read your e-newsletter.
- MHN, Member Matters - Managed Health Network, Inc.'s newsletter for helping Employees members balance their health, work and life.
- Bike To Work Website - log your miles
- HEALTHbeat - Harvard Medical School newsletter offering a weekly health topic
MHN Employee Assistant program
MHN provides our employees with access to counselors when they or their family members need to talk to someone 24 hours a day from work or home by calling 1.800.535.4985, you can talk to someone immediately or get a list of preferred providers in the area.
Company Code: enloe
MHN offers a lot more than just counseling services. You and your family members can take MHN’s wellbeing assessment by logging in at members.mhn.com. This will give you customized help in a variety of ways using MHN’s online Self-Help Programs. Some things you will find: help with emotional health issues, get a custom daily work out, stress management, setting up future goals and plans, weight management, legal or financial help, budgeting, help finding child or elder care, succeeding at work, effective communication, identity theft, help to quit smoking, etc. all from the privacy of your own home.MHN will provide you with a variety of tools, workbooks, tasks, and instructional videos to get you started.
Enloe Circuit Training
Walking Route Maps
enloe's Weight watchers group
If you are interested in joining Enloe’s Weight Watchers Group, we will be having a Free Open House: May 8, 2014 Enloe Conference Center, 5:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Current Members will be bringing their favorite recipes for you to sample. Come and observe a typical meeting and learn more about Weight Watchers. All employees, contract and medical staff are welcome. Need a buddy? Friends and Family are also more than welcome! Our next session is tentatively scheduled to start May 15th.
Are you interested in joining us? Please email or call Ann Welch ext 27090. Please include your name and employee ID number and the names of any friends or family you will be bringing with you .
Cost & Payment Options
We have two price options available to us depending on how many members we have:
- 15 paying members the cost for each person would be $156 for 12 weeks (pre-paid) and this also includes 14 weeks of free eTools.
- 20 paying members the cost for each person would be $186 for 17 weeks(pre-paid) includes 19 weeks of free e Tools.
You can pay in full using cash, check or credit card, or our most popular payment option is to pay using 3 checks divided equally and Weight Watchers will deposit them in one month invervals.
Regular Weekly Meeting Information:
Day & Time: Thursdays, 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Location: Enloe Conference Center, 1528 Esplanade
More Enloe Resources
- Bike Parking Map
- Enloe Rehabilitation Center
- Enloe Acupuncture Clinics
- Enloe Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Enloe Bariatric Program
- Enloe Community Events
To help get the word out and encourage participation, Enloe departments have designated Wellness Champions. If you are interested in being a Wellness Champion, email email@example.com.
Please share your activities and accomplishments with Fit 4 Life by sending us an email with your story and pictures.
Enloe Fit 4 Life is offered to Enloe employees, physicians, and volunteers. Participation is also open to the immediate family of these individuals. Simply e-mail us your name and e-mail address, and we will send you news, upcoming events and information.
The Enloe Fit 4 Life Team meets approximately every 6 weeks. If you are interested in attending planning meetings email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please e-mail any questions about Enloe Fit 4 Life to email@example.com.