Enloe Medical Center health coverage is designed to give our employees a choice to meet their specific health needs and the needs of their family. All full time and part time employees are offered two medical plans:
- The Value Plan offers health benefits for full time employees with no premium cost to the employee and minimal premium cost for their family. In exchange for low to no premiums on the Value Plan, this member chooses some slightly higher out of pocket costs. The Value Plan member must use Enloe when Enloe provides the services such as Pharmacy, Lab and X-ray.
- The Classic Plan offers added flexibility at a minimal monthly premium cost to the employee and family. The Classic Plan member has an incentive to use Enloe services, but also has the choice to use other network providers.
Both plan members have access to the same network of physicians.
Eligibility for medical, dental and vision benefits is one month or less.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Life Insurance - one times annual salary
- AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off - up to 24 days per year
- Extended Sick Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account Program for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
- 403(b) and 401(a) Savings Plans with Employer Contributions up to 6% of Pay
- Employee Recognition Program & Service Awards
- Convenient Direct Deposit Options for Banking
- Hospital Discounts
- Community Discounts - stop by Human Resources for a list of
- Fitness Centers, Massage, Hotels, Restaurants, Theme Parks, Bowling, Clothing, Dry Cleaning, Paging Services, Legal Services and more!