Enloe Medical Center continues vital services during storm
WHAT: Enloe Medical Center is open and operating during the severe storm weather that has brought power outages throughout the area. Vital patient services continue to be available at the main medical center and services are also available at many other Enloe facilities. Non-emergency patients who need care are encouraged to use the Enloe PromptCare Clinics, located on Cohasset and at California Park.
WHEN: Friday, Jan. 4, 2007 Current status as of 2:30 p.m.
- Enloe Medical Center on Esplanade
- Enloe Behavioral Health
- Enloe PromptCare on Cohasset
- Enloe Rehabilitation Center
- Enloe Outpatient Center, including PromptCare at California Park
- Enloe HomeCare is screening its patients to determine immediate patient needs.
- Enloe Home Medical Equipment is making deliveries to Chico residents only,
unless there is an emergency.
- Valet parking at the main medical center is operating during its regular hours,
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- All of the external office buildings on the main Esplanade medical center campus
- Enloe Regional Cancer Center
- Enloe Children’s Health Center – Patients are being redirected to Enloe PromptCare at California Park.
- Enloe Orthopedic Clinic at the Cohasset site
- Fountain Medical Plaza
- Los Molinos Family Health Clinic
INFORMATION: Updates will be posted at www.enloe.org/news.
Enloe Medical Center is a local, nonprofit health care organization. For more information, please call 530/332-7300 or visit us online at http://www.enloe.org. Enloe Medical Center is located at 1531 Esplanade Chico, Calif. 95926.